Ways to learn:
- Featured Contributors and Advisors
- Future of Agriculture Contributors
- Video Tutorials
- Quick and Dirty Videos from Our Farms
- Sample Data
- Private Events
Real Farm Solutions:
- Planter and Seeding Equipment Set-up
- Sprayer and Fertilizer Equipment Maintenance and Calibrations
- Tissue Samples and Soil Tests
- Managing Irrigation
- Hard Knocks & AHA! Moments
- Equipment Maintenance
- Tillage Methods
- Combine Setup
- Grain Handling Equipment Setup and Safety
- Rice and Cotton Equipment
- So Much More...
They are becoming more common, but tracks are not the easiest to install. Dan and his team share some tips and tricks they have learned as they replace the tracks on his New Holland.
Four-Time Iowa NCGA Yield Title Holder, Kelly Garrett and Mike Evans from Precision Planting breakdown the high-yield components and modifications on Kelly’s high-yield planter.
Dan Luepkes is looking at more than N,P and K when he does his grid sampling. Micro-nutrients are key to unlocking a soils potential.
"XtremeAg to me is real farmers sharing and collaborating their experiences with others in an honest and unbiased environment."