Ways to learn:
- Featured Contributors and Advisors
- Future of Agriculture Contributors
- Video Tutorials
- Quick and Dirty Videos from Our Farms
- Sample Data
- Private Events
Real Farm Solutions:
- Planter and Seeding Equipment Set-up
- Sprayer and Fertilizer Equipment Maintenance and Calibrations
- Tissue Samples and Soil Tests
- Managing Irrigation
- Hard Knocks & AHA! Moments
- Equipment Maintenance
- Tillage Methods
- Combine Setup
- Grain Handling Equipment Setup and Safety
- Rice and Cotton Equipment
- So Much More...
The challenges of farming in the Yadkin river valley are many. Kevin gives you a first hand look at the challenging contour he has to account for each year.
Kelly may be taking a break at the lake this weekend, but he is too excited about his wheat to take a break from XtremeAg.farm.
Dan doesn't like the color of his grass in his pasture, so he's doing something about it.
Dan shares some of his seed population insights. Become an XtremeAg.farm member and learn more
It's been a tough year for Arkansas farmers, but Matt Miles has hope for his corn crop.
In 2013, Matt Miles shattered the Arkansas State Soybean Yield record with a 107.63 bu/ac. It's a field with a lot of history and always seems to have a good crop.
Dan Luepkes takes advantage of the auto-steer to show you some of the attachments on his planter.
"XtremeAg to me is real farmers sharing and collaborating their experiences with others in an honest and unbiased environment."