A webinar series offered by Next Level Ag/365 that provides everything you need to know about testing soil and plant tissue samples, analyzing the results, and most importantly, converting them into valuable information to help you grow a more profitable crop. The 7 part series covers every aspect of data-based farming from soil and tissue testing to micronutrients, biologicals, fertility, seed and hybrid evaluation, planter performance and much more.
Part One dives deep into the details of Nitrogen and Phosphorous management, including:
- What to look for in a soil test
- Biological Processes
- Tissue test levels throughout different stages of crops life
- Uptake Charts and In-Season Management
- How do you determine how much N/P to apply?
- What are your best strategies for applying N/P?
- What are the key time frames you apply N/P?
- How do you determine the best source to apply?
- Have you used stimulants or biological products with any success for supplying N/P to your crop?